<$BlogRSDURL$>
Get Firefox!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Of all the stupid thing people do 

There were plenty of instances of stupidity in the last 24 hours, but one in particular takes the cake. Near where I live there is a large communal rubbish hopper, somebody in their infinite wisdom decided that the best orientation for this was on it's back. How they managed this I will never know, what I do know however is that the hopper was more or less full at the time and as such has now left a rather unholy mess.
I was going to take a photo or two of it, but before I had the chance the rubbish truck company (I think it is Cleanaway) came and returned the bin to a more natural orientation. They did however omit to clean up the mess and move the bin back a metre to it's normal location.
The bin is now roughly a metre forward of it's usual undercover location (bin now subject to rainfill) and has an incredible mess behind it.
I must remember to take the digital camera out to photograph this absurd mess tommorow (erm, today)...stay tuned for the photos.

Samuel

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get Firefox!