<$BlogRSDURL$>
Get Firefox!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Museum of Particularly Bad Art 

2CC's Mike Welsh had an interview with someone from the Museum of Particularly Bad Art about their Itchyball Prize, which seemed so interesting that I thought I would mention it.

Basically, all you have to do is send them your bad artwork and the one they judge as the worst wins $2000. I have plenty of pictures I have drawn over the years that I could enter, but they require the original, and I don't like to part with my art.

None the less, it is rather interesting and the end result should also be interesting.

I doubt that I will submit any of my artwork, but I might run a series of "Samuel's Art" specials right here on my blog.

Samuel

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get Firefox!