<$BlogRSDURL$>
Get Firefox!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Comment Spam In The Running For Golden Bull Award 

The recent comment spam has now officially been entered in the Plain English Campaign's Golden Bull Awards.

I received an email from Tony Maher, General Manager of the Plain English Campaign a few hours ago in which he wrote:
I will certainly enter this into our 'Golden Bull' awards for you.
Exactly what the author was trying to achieve is beyond me.

Well Tony, it is beyond me too!

Incidentally, I wrote the comment spammer an email in which I said:
For some strange reason, I almost find your comment amusing

He replied with:
Thanks Samuel...
Howdy
(His/Her Website which doesn't deserve a mention)
Please note: message attached

But there were no attatchments, so I suspect that this person is possibly from another planet, or at least trying to appear that way.

I regularly receive Plain English Campaign newsletters and follow their awards closely, so I will attempt to keep you informed.

Samuel

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get Firefox!