<$BlogRSDURL$>
Get Firefox!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Samuel's Stepometer 

Ahhh yes, the stepometer, which has been made possible by the pedometer that fell out of a coco pops box earlier this year...it is kinda cheap and rattles, but under enough layers of clothing you can't really hear or notice it.

Anyway, on with the stats:
Steps: 6927
Distance: 4.675725 KM (approx)

The steps are probably slightly out because the bus I catch has a few bumps which may artificially increase the step count, and the distance has been worked out based on my average stride of 67.5cm per step.

Also note that this is from the portion of the day that I spend away from home, the pedometer comes off at home because it drives me insane with that rattle unless I wear a coat...which isn't always comfortable in a heated room.

Samuel

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get Firefox!