<$BlogRSDURL$>
Get Firefox!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Why has my blog gone quiet? 

Probably because I haven't posted anything...so let me make some noise....

ACTION still haven't replied to my email, however I have noticed some silent action taking place. The 8:35 bus does appear to be purposefully be running 5 minutes late now, twice in a row, maybe it will be three times in a row tommorow...

I have some interesting career news, but that will have to wait for confirmation, hopefully tommorow.

Samuel


Comments:
Hi John,
Yes, I'm still at college, Dickson College to be precise.

I've been reliably informed by ACTION insiders that flexibus is falling to pieces anyway...just wait for the statement from ACTION saying "It's all the government's fault"

Samuel
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get Firefox!