<$BlogRSDURL$>
Get Firefox!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Really??? 

According to two bits of identical spam I received, my eBay account has been suspended....Oh well, never mind, it's not as if I ever used it....I didn't even know I had it!

The spammers did get one thing right though, my account was suspended because I omitted my name, address & phone number (including phone numbers which have been disconnected).

They didn't think the email through though...They wanted me to verify a suspended account...In most cases the spammers try to hide the real URL to some extent, but not this one, I hovered on it and found that it would send me to bioclass.cs.ntou.edu.tw/chat/home/index.html (I'm not making a link out of it for obvious reasons).

Samuel

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get Firefox!