<$BlogRSDURL$>
Get Firefox!

Monday, May 30, 2005

He strikes again!! 

Remember Idiot Number Three, well he struck again last week, sending the following email to the admin email address where I work:

I hate you!
I allways hated u the most!
I hope a giant rat lands on your head!

Amusing as it may seem to send that, I had something even more amusing for him in return, an account balance of 50 cents and turning on cost control...it was well timed actually, as I saw him today trying to access the internet and getting a "You have exceeded your download quota" message...a quick explanation and a laugh and I fixed it up for him....and for the other people who noticed and were critical of the cost control, I was monitoring his account balance and would have bumped it up a bit if it was going to run out before I got back and had a chance to talk to him.

And naturally, as we have a flat rate internet fee for students, cost control is irrelevant in the overall scheme of things...it is just a quick way to deny a person internet access but let them access the school website and email.

Samuel

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get Firefox!